Family Life is an equal opportunity employer. Discrimination because of sex, race, color, or national origin in hiring and advancement practices is prohibited.
Employment Opportunities at Family Life
Statement of Faith / Our Mission
What We Believe
- We believe in the Bible (the Old and New Testaments) as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. God, our Heavenly Father, through His Son Jesus Christ, is the sole entity of our worship.
- We believe that salvation is a gift received from God when we put our trust in Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. This salvation is a result of the Holy Spirit convicting the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, is absolutely essential, and is administered solely by the grace of God through our faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- We believe in the God-ordained institution of marriage between one man and one woman and that any other arrangement is not in accordance to God’s Word.
- We believe in the sanctity of life and that all contrary practices such as abortion, euthanasia, infanticide are wrong acts toward a holy and life-giving God.
Our mission is impacting lives with the message of hope found in Jesus Christ. We do this through Christian radio, performing arts, biblical counseling, and a variety of concerts and events with the purpose of spreading the Gospel.
Family Life’s radio network airs contemporary Christian music, Biblical teaching, kids programs, and news from a Biblical worldview on nearly 70 radio outlets in New York and Pennsylvania. Family Life also can be heard online, and knowing listeners appreciate musical variety, has customized several other online music streams – Rock, Urban, Light Jazz, Southern Gospel, Instrumental and more – all within the Christian genre.
Extending music and the arts to the stage, Family Life uses music concerts, theater, and dance to creatively communicate and connect audiences to the Gospel. Together with an inspirational staff and many dedicated volunteers, our performing arts outreach presents stage plays, musicals, dance performances, and provides theatrical training for developing talent. Family Life’s Center for the Arts, an extension of the performing arts outreach, offers private vocal and instrumental lessons, along with a variety of dance classes for students to learn the arts in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
Family Life cares deeply about matters within the home and family. There is hope for healing and we believe Biblical counseling is part of the solution. Biblical counseling is a distinct approach to the field of personal counseling that solely relies on the Word of God to bring about lasting change in a believer’s heart and mind. Our mental health services include personal, marital, and parent/child counseling, along with counseling for addictions, abuse, trauma, and anxiety/depression.