Family Life Ministries has an opening for a full-time Digital Program Director. Family Life, in its 66th year of ministry, has plans to build a new world-class headquarters in Corning, NY that will allow for the growth and expansion of our performing arts, events, and Hope & Healing counseling ministry departments, as well as our regional radio network which consists of nearly 70 broadcast signals in New York and Pennsylvania. For more information on Family Life and our future facility, visit https://www.familylife.org/buildingupdate.
The individual chosen to fill this position will have the opportunity of working with a talented team of over 60 staff members. An overwhelming sense of God’s call to use one’s talents and life to advance His work are necessary requirements to fill this position. The Digital Program Director must be a follower of Jesus Christ as they will represent Family Life to the listeners.
Family Life considers partnership with local churches and other Christian organizations/ministries a high priority. Integrity, excellence, teamwork, and a passion to serve characterize the ministry of Family Life. Please fill out an online application and email resume to email@example.com or mail to Family Life: POB 506; Bath, NY 14810.
- Oversee Family Life’s digital platforms including music streams and podcasts
- Create ideas and strategies for expanding outreach and impact through digital platforms
- Manage music scheduling and library maintenance for multiple Christian music streams
- Write and produce imaging and other creative elements for multiple Christian music streams
- Enhance listening experience and leverage ways to build relationships with digital consumers
- Develop and produce new ideas for podcasts that align with the mission of the ministry
- Oversee production and promotion of existing podcasts
- Report to Director of Radio Operations
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other departmental meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Must maintain a positive Christian testimony through a vibrant, active, and strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Experience with GSelector, or similar music scheduling program
- Experience with Zetta, or similar automation system
- Experience with Adobe Audition CS6, or similar digital audio workstation
- Creative imaging skills including writing and audio production
- Knowledge of trends in digital media and digital media consumption
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete assigned tasks on time
- Ability to work well in a creative and collaborative environment
- A desire to use ones’ talents to glorify the Lord and grow followers of Christ
$40,000- $50,000/ year
The initial compensation for the chosen candidate is determined by various job-related elements such as education, experience, and training. The position also comes with an array of benefits such as medical coverage, a Health Savings Account, a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, a 403(b) plan with matching contributions, life insurance, disability benefits, ten paid holidays, five PTO days, and ten vacation days allowable within the first year.