S’mores Cookie Cups
I saw this recipe on Facebook and HAD to make it. I tweaked it to my liking.
If your campfire plans get rained out you can be the hero and still provide the most
loved dessert when having a campfire!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole graham crackers)
1/4 cup powdered sugar.
6 tablespoons butter, melted.
12 regular size marshmallows (not mini marshmallows).
2 full size Chocolate Bars unwrapped and divided into 24 pieces. (If you
don’t have chocolate bars, use milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small
4. Scoop the mixture into the 24 cups and press the crumbs on the bottom
and up the sides of the muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350F for 4 minutes… until golden brown.
6. Cut each marshmallow in half and put cut side down on the crust.
7. Set the oven to broil. Place the pan back in the oven under the broiler and
broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are toasted to your
8. Watch them CAREFULLY, the marshmallows can burn fast.
9. Remove from the oven.
10. Top each marshmallow with a piece of the chocolate bar. To help the
chocolate melt, try tenting a piece of aluminum foil over the s’mores
making sure to not allow the foil to touch the chocolate or marshmallow.
Allow the s’mores cookie cups to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter
knife to remove them from the pan.