Mexican Baked Eggs
- 1 Large Jalapeño, Seeded and Minced
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 15.5 oz Can Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Sautee the jalapeño, onion and olive oil in a large skillet until tender 5-7 minutes. Add seasonings, bean and the tomatoes with the juice. Reduce to a very low simmer and cook until most of the liquid is out 7-10 more minutes. Make 6 divots in the mixture with a spoon and crack the eggs into the depressions. Place the whole skillet into the oven and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes and top with cheese. Return to the oven to melt the cheese.
Serve with tortillas and enjoy!