BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pound Small Pasta Shells
- 2 Bell Peppers, Diced
- 1 Jalaepeno Pepper, Seeded and Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro
Grill the chicken with the BBQ sauce until fully cooked. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken in the oven. Cut Into bite sized chunks and set aside.
Cook the pasta, drain, rinse and cool. Combine all the ingredients together and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!
Serve with tortillas and enjoy!