Family Life Ministries has an opening for a full-time Audio Producer in our Radio department. Additional responsibilities such as On-Air Personality, Digital Program Director, Imaging Director, and/or Promotions Director are available for the right candidate. Family Life, in its 67th year of ministry, has plans to build a new world-class headquarters in Corning, NY that will allow for the growth and expansion of our performing arts, events, and Hope & Healing counseling ministry departments, as well as our regional radio network which consists of nearly 70 broadcast signals in New York and Pennsylvania. For more information on Family Life and our future facility, visit https://www.familylife.org/buildingupdate.
The individual chosen to fill this position will have the opportunity of working with a talented team of over 60 staff members. An overwhelming sense of God’s call to use one’s talents and life to advance His work are necessary requirements to fill this position. The Audio Producer must be a follower of Jesus Christ as they will represent Family Life to the listeners.
Family Life considers partnership with local churches and other Christian organizations/ministries a high priority. Integrity, excellence, teamwork, and a passion to serve characterize the ministry of Family Life. Please fill out an online application and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Family Life: POB 506; Bath, NY 14810.
- Uphold the values of Family Life while interacting with faith partners, customers, volunteers, and anyone engaging with the ministry.
- Write and produce 60-second promotional spots as needed.
- Write and produce underwriter 20-second sponsor tags
- Record, engineer and produce episode of our in-house weekly Kids Corner
- Record listener interviews at various events
- Perform periodic reviews of audio from voice trackers and/or automatic uploads
- Attend and participate in monthly department goal setting meetings
- Cover for co-workers as needed during their absences
- Supporting the ministry outreach by performing other duties as assigned on an as needed basis.
- Participate in auditorium set up and tear down for Family Life events.
- Participate in and attend weekly staff meetings
- Active involvement with various elements of semi-annual Sharathons as assigned.
- Assist with other duties as needed, at the discretion of the Production Director.
- Maintain a positive Christian testimony through a vibrant, active, and strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous multi-track audio production experience
- Experience with Adobe Audition CS6, or similar digital audio workstation
- Experience with Zetta, or similar studio automation system preferred
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Ability to work well in a creative and collaborative team environment
- A desire to use ones’ talents to glorify the Lord and grow followers of Christ
- Previous radio, programming, imaging, or promotions experience a plus
$31,200 to $40,000 year
The initial compensation for the chosen candidate is determined by various job-related elements such as education, experience, and training. The position also comes with an array of benefits such as medical coverage, a Health Savings Account, a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, a 403(b) plan with matching contributions, life insurance, disability benefits, ten paid holidays, five PTO days, and ten vacation days allowable within the first year.