Family Life Ministries has an opening for a part-time News Stringer. Family Life, in its 66th year of ministry, has plans to build a new world-class headquarters in Corning, NY that will allow for the growth and expansion of our performing arts, events, and Hope & Healing counseling ministry departments, as well as our regional radio network which consists of nearly 70 broadcast signals in New York and Pennsylvania. For more information on Family Life and our future facility, visit https://www.familylife.org/buildingupdate.
The individual chosen to fill this position will have the opportunity of working with a talented team of over 60 staff members. An overwhelming sense of God’s call to use one’s talents and life to advance His work are necessary requirements to fill this position.
Family Life considers partnership with local churches and other Christian organizations/ministries a high priority. Integrity, excellence, teamwork, and a passion to serve characterize the ministry of Family Life. Email resume and demo to email@example.com or mail to Family Life: POB 506; Bath, NY 14810.
- Find stories and sound that relate to Family Life’s listeners in the region
- Write and voice pertinent news stories from particular region and send to Family Life’s News Department
- Keep abreast of what newsworthy issues are in the region that would be of relevance to Family Life’s audience.
- Provide a minimum of 3-5 news stories per week
- Excellent writing, storytelling, broadcasting, and audio editing skills
- Correspond regularly with Family Life’s News Director to discuss direction and philosophy of news department